Sunday, August 21, 2011

FANBOY'S CRYPTER

FANBOY'S CRYPTER PUBLIC RELEASE

[Image: Fbcrypter.jpg]

CREDITS:
pr0t0typ3
Marvin(for The Theme)

FEATURES:
100% FUD
Hide File
Assembly Change
Scantime And Runtime On 32/64Bit
.Net 2.0 Dependency
CodeDOM Compiled
Add To Start-up With Custom Registry Name
Polymorphic RC4 Encryption
Privated RunPE
Debug Control

Attention:

!! YOU MAY ONLY SCAN AT NOVIRUSTHANKS WITH DO NOT DISTRIBUTE SAMPLE TICKED, SCAN4YOU, OR CLOUDSCAN.Biz √ I Recomending My Scan in MyAVscan.
!! Dont Fu*k Upload My Crypter On Virustotal Or Virus Scan Jotti.
!! No free or paid crypting services of any kind [x]
!! Dont Post My Crypter Such Like Blogs.Social Networking sites ! if you want to post you need to ask to me !
!! Source Is Also Available !

VIRUS SCAN:
DOWNLOAD:
I dnt Wanna do encrypt My Link its such a wasting of time
You Can Try Here

Or Can Try Here

Read It Please:

I have saying about my crypter ! it was i just maked for selling Unfortunaly no one buy my crypter ! and someone pmed me no one buy your .net crypter ..i was very sad yesterday night ! Then Today I Removed its HWID protection and give to the world for free ! Emoticon_smile here is my selling thread ! check My Vouches ! me geuine or not Emoticon_smile Thanks for Reading this ! ! Regards from FANBOY

No comments:

Post a Comment