Sunday, December 16, 2012

Niche For Your Internet Marketing

Welcome to FANBOY’s guide on Niches! FANBOY from Hackforums


I will say a few things now. I made this while I was bored; I have not organized this eBook; it also is poorly made as I made it for free!
Lets start making some money! Now you probably know what a Niche is. If not a Niche is a, thing, that people may want. For example Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a Niche. People will download something, really anything, for this. I am just going to get straight to the point as I just wanted to write this eBook as something to do in my spare time, so if you really want to find out more, then look here.
So on Hackforums I found this really good thread for mainstream Niches. It focused mostly on games, which is the same that I will be focusing on in this eBook. This eBook is made for 8/19/2012. The games will be based on them along with the videos. I say videos because I have gotten videos made for this eBook! The videos and files will be provided, if you haven’t already noticed, in the .rar file this comes in. So now saying that, if a new game comes out later, you can create a video, same structure as these are.
The current games I have for you is Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, GTA 5, and Halo 4.
What you will need to do is go to a Pay Per Download website like FileIce. Upload a file, either .exe/.pdf with the title of the video. I.E. The video’s name is “Free Black Ops 2 BETA!” The eBook name would be “How to get Black Ops 2 BETA” or “Black Ops 2 BETA” as a file, probably .exe. I would highly suggest doing an eBook as more people would download. Now you can go to other websites like Vimeo, YouTube, and other websites you can think of and do this.
Once uploaded to FileIce and youtube/other video websites you are done! Check FileIce regularly then once you have made 50 usd you are done!I just found out that I will not be having videos, i.e. I will not be having videos along with I will not be selling this. Also I am done with the eBook.
I will do better writing when writing eBooks later on, this was just when I was bored or insanely tired, i.e. to tired to comprehend thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment